Marino Communications’ small business and nonprofit service lines are designed to provide organizations with a vibrant, consistent, and professionally-managed online brand image. We offer several different tiers of service to support a wide range of business communication needs. If one of our standard services does not fit your current needs, please contact us. We will be happy to speak with you and develop a service solution that will meet your needs and expectations.
Social media management
- Monthly service provides a client with a professionally-managed social media presence.
- The principal works with each client to develop a content strategy, assembles content provided by the client or develops original content into posts, schedules posts, monitors social media and other internet accounts, and responds to questions and comments from client customers and stakeholders.
- The principal reviews and updates the client’s social media strategy and regularly provides each client with analytics to demonstrate the value of Marino Communications’ services.
- Base price includes management of up to two social media accounts. Additional accounts extra. Price is determined on a per client basis.
Social media set-up
- One-time service provides a client with an attractive and functional social media presence.
- Service includes entering all needed information into social accounts, using client-supplied photos or other image files (e.g. logos), and setting up any desired social media account linking.
- The client assumes all responsibility and risk for the social media account(s) after the project is completed.
Social media strategy
- A la carte consulting service provides clients who are less well-versed in social media management with a comprehensive strategy for effectively accomplishing their digital marketing goals.
- Service includes time spent meeting with clients, time spent researching competitors and ideating strategic solutions, and time spent designing and preparing a written report of those strategies.
- Monthly service provides clients with proactive monitoring of their social media and popular review websites (Yelp!, TripAdvisor, Google business listings).
- Service includes daily monitoring of social media and review website accounts, responding to customer questions and complaints, and assisting clients with coordinating solutions to customer complaints.
- Clients are provided a monthly report of positive/negative feedback, responses, and feedback trends.
- Subscription service produces a basic newsletter highlighting desired aspects of each client’s organization.
- Set-up fee covers time spent designing initial template for newsletters
- Price varies based on how much content the principal has to create for each newsletter.
- Price includes electronic distribution only. Distribution by mail will be the responsibility of the client, or will be charged back to the client on a time and material basis.
Small Business Services
|Reputation management (social media monitoring)||Starts at $120/month for up to four accounts.|
|Social media management||Starts at $240/month for up to two accounts. Includes our reputation management service.|
|Newsletter preparation & distribution||Starts at $60/month, $40-60 set-up fee|
|Account set-up fee||
|General Labor/Consulting Rate||
|On-Site Labor Rate||
|Set-up new Facebook page||
Starts at $160
|Update existing Facebook page||
Starts at $80
|Set-up new social media account (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+)||
Starts at $60
|Update existing social media account (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+)||
Starts at $30
|Social media strategy||Varies, ask for quote. Included in monthly service plans|