Publications need not look any further for a proven freelance journalist.
Principal Michael Marino has experience with print and radio media, worked as the associate editor at the American Motorcyclist Association for more than two years and has covered a wide range of two-wheeled and four-wheeled motor sports events.
Michael also has academic and professional experience to write for publications covering urban planning/policy, local governance, American and British history, environmental due diligence, transportation history and travel within the United States.
List of published stories
- Short-Form Journalism
- Long-Form Journalism
- Event Coverage
- AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days
- Grand National Cross Country Series (GNCC)
- AMA Grand Championships (road racing, flat track, hillclimb, extreme off-road)
- American Flat Track
- AMA All-Star National Flat Track Series
- AMA Daytona Bike Week Flat Track Championship Series
- AMA Vintage Flat Track National Championship Series
- FIM MotoGP
- International Motorcycle Shows (in Cleveland, Ohio)
- AMA Supercross
- The Tennessee Knockout
- Ohio Mini Roadracing League
- Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course)
- Swap meets